“Let’s talk about sex baby… let’s talk about you and me…”
New Breakout session – get real action plans to improve your relationship
“Air It Out” session – real men, real questions, real answers
**Breakout session Pre-work!** (Complete this before attending)
- Find out your lady’s love language – if you don’t know it, have her goto 5lovelanguages.com and take the test
- If you’re single, find out your love language
- Have her take the date night romance survey – and send it to you. Romance Survey
You should only come…
If you’re single or dating:
Learn what mistakes to avoid
If you’re married and having issues:
Learn how to change things for the better
If you’re divorced:
Share what didn’t work
If everything is perfect and you have no issues:
Share what works so we all can win!
Join Us For Unfiltered Conversations About Real Issues, and Leave Empowered With Real Answers.
There are so many men struggling silently, while putting on the “I got this” persona. We often fight the same battles as our friends and neighbors but do it alone. Not anymore! Today we build and succeed together.
*Please note that this particular event is for MEN ONLY*
We will be having an event in this series including women
Why Should I come?
- Get answers to questions you wouldn’t ask out loud
- Authentic conversations and fresh insight
- Get mindshare from men also looking to imporve
- Leave with new direction and a way out of bad cycles
- Great networking event – Create meaningful connections with mentors, investors, business partners
What are my transportation/parking options for getting to and from the event?
- 1,2,3,6,B,D,F,M,N,Q,R,W Trains
- Street parking available after 7pm
- The closest garage is located on 33rd Street between Fifth Avenue and Broadway, across the street from the building.
What can I bring into the event?
- Your Breakout Session Pre-Work
Can I bring my lady to this event?
- This particular event is for men only. There will be other events that incorporate women.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?