The BEST part was the exclusive men’s only Zoom room after last week’s live session!
We talked about leading and managing relationships, then really got to chop it up in a safe space amongst brothers (even though some guys just met).
Here’s some of what was shared live and key takeaways from the guys:
From Your Peers:
- Vulnerability is not weakness
- Better communication with guys that are married
- Talk to people that are already where you want to go
- I’m not alone in this walk as a black man
- If I’m open to having hard conversations, I’ll learn a lot about the people in my life and even more about myself
- When going through your process of healing from hurt, you have to protect yourself… that may mean separating from those that are harming you
Peer Recommended Book:
- The Ultimate You – Heal Reclaim and Become – By Sharon Pearson
If you had any questions or wanted to recap the session, we have provided the valuable resources & answers in the pdf below to help you through this time.